Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
As a Data Annotator, you will do image annotation and labeling for computer vision models. This role will work with a team of Data Scientists and help improve AI models by enhancing the datasets. The successful individual will demonstrate accountability and attention to detail.
- Work Schedule: 16 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Training: 3 days
- Duration: 3 months
- Build a high-level understanding of the project
- Get to know the established rules for annotating and labeling
- Get to know how Label Studio works
- Annotate and label images
- Strong computer skills
- Organizational skills, accountability, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadline
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.