Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
The Salesforce Architect will report directly to the CRM Manager and will assume a pivotal role in overseeing and contributing to the strategic evolution of our Salesforce infrastructure. This position entails extensive experience across a spectrum of Salesforce technologies, including platform design, integration, and optimization, with a clear awareness of governance, security, monitoring, and cost management within the Salesforce ecosystem.
The successful candidate will spearhead the architectural blueprint for our Salesforce implementation, ensuring its operational reliability, security, and performance, while also taking charge of data modeling and management to support various application development and data teams within our organization.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and oversee the Salesforce architecture, ensuring scalability, performance, and security
- Develop custom Apex code, Lightning Components, and integrations as needed
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to Salesforce best practices
- Evaluate and recommend third-party Salesforce apps and tools for integrations
- Provide technical leadership to junior members of the Salesforce team
- Create and maintain technical documentation for Salesforce solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, administrators, and business analysts
- 8+ years delivering Salesforce solutions
- Minimum Salesforce certified: Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder
- Proficiency in Salesforce development tools, including Salesforce DX and version control systems
- 10+ years delivering Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Experience with mobile app development on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with AI and machine learning integration within the Salesforce platform
- Experience with publisher / subscriber integration methods
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.