Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding sales through new and existing customers within an assigned territory. This role requires an individual with strong business acumen and a background in technical and relationship sales. The ASM (Area Sales Manager) will continuously expand customer understanding and use Snap One product solutions and capabilities to grow revenue. The ASM should have excellent presentation skills, both live and virtual, with the ability to constantly assess the needs of the customer.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales KPI’s
- Identify and develop new prospects, generate product interest and expand category penetration of existing customer base
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business leaders
- Strong sales characteristics and skills, including: qualifying skills, overcoming objections and obstacles to a sale, and asking for the business
- Sell an evolving and expanding portfolio of products
- Help train distributors and partners and staff on all aspects of Snap One products
- Effective internal communication regarding customers, products and services to maximize sales growth opportunity
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain customer relationships and follow up with company resources to make sure after sales support is received
- Ability to remain professional and focused throughout conflict resolution
- Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing day-to-day scheduling
- The ASM will also need to understand the technical functionality of the Snap One equipment
- Bachelor's degree (preferably Technical, Economics or Business)
- 4+ years’ experience in area sales
- Demonstrated track record of proven business results
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on thorough research and analysis.
- Fluent speaking, reading and writing English
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- Experience with Salesforce
- Previous knowledge of control systems
- Knowledge of the industry within the assigned area
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.