Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
The Salesforce Developer will report directly to the CRM Manager and will play a crucial role in guiding and actively participating in the strategic advancement of our Salesforce environment. This role requires substantial expertise in various Salesforce technologies, encompassing platform development, integration, and enhancement, while maintaining a strong understanding of governance, security, and monitoring within the Salesforce ecosystem.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Salesforce Architect to design and develop solutions that meet our organization’s operational reliability, security, and performance requirements. They will also actively contribute to problem-solving efforts, working closely with application development teams to optimize systems and achieve our business objectives.
- Collaborating with the CRM Team to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Develop Apex classes and triggers to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrators with troubleshooting production issues
- 4+ years building solutions in Sales, Service, and Experience clouds
- Minimum Salesforce certified: Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Proficiency in Salesforce development tools, including Salesforce DX and version control systems
- Experience with an established BI tool (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Work experience in IoT or other cloud-enabled technology
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.