Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
The Product Data Science team seeks a Data Analyst to leverage extensive data, and aid Snap One engineers in developing reliable, appealing platforms. The team acquires and assesses real-time platform data safely to support Snap One's design and development, utilizing software tools to orchestrate data analyses. The Product Data Science team uses data and data analytics to build new features and abilities into platform products, facilitated by automated data engineering tools that enable complex analysis of real-time tests and fleet devices.
In this role, you will work as a member of a fast-growing team. On a given day, you may find yourself cleaning and embedding datasets, prototyping, managing data drift, and planning world-class solutions to novel and varied problems. Additionally, you will deliver analyses and presentations that will drive product design and improve customer lives.
- Participate in performing analysis & research plans to support the decision-making process and personalize our partners’ and customers’ user experiences
- Contribute to answering questions on fleet usage and behavior to enable proactive monitoring, grow reliability, and minimize field failure
- Communicate technical and statistical relationships in discussion and through efficient visualizations
- Adapt, learn, and grow to deliver world-class products and platforms
- Bring a curious mind to current business problems and opportunities, expanding your understanding of all products in the SnapOne ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree and 1+ years' work experience in data analysis, statistics, or related field
- Experience with Python, SQL, and Git
- Demonstrable experience making visualizations
- Experience with an established BI tool (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Work experience in IoT or other cloud-enabled technology
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.