Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Based in York, United Kingdom and reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the sales ledger in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations. This role requires a detail-orientated individual who can prioritise and multitask with strong communication skills.
- Validate, enter, and process customer invoices and credit notes
- Prepare batch processing reports within excel
- Work with internal teams to ensure accurate posting of invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile customer accounts in both local and foreign currency
- Credit Control duties
- Reconciliation of A/R ledger and the issuing of monthly statements
- Communicate effectively with customers via email and phone
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with audit requests
Required Qualifications / Skills
- AAT Level 2 and/or
- 2+ years relevant experience on sales ledger
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Comfortable working with large ERPs
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Experience with SAP Business One
- Exposure to dealing in multiple currencies
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.