Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Snap One is searching for a talented and creative instructional designer, with a sense of humor, to create fun and creative content for both online and instructor-led courses.
- Use instructional design principles to design, develop, and revise interactive learning content including hands-on scenarios, graphics, and valid/reliable assessments
- Collaborate with education team and subject matter experts to develop high quality online, blended, and instructor-led course materials
- Test and possibly present materials in a classroom environment as a necessary component of producing and refining curriculum
- 10% travel during specific time periods
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, or related field
- At least five years’ experience developing online and/or instructor-led curriculum
- Aptitude for making complex and technical information simple and easy to learn
- A portfolio demonstrating the processes used to design and development training materials
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team of fun people, albeit a little quirky
- A passion for technology
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design or related field
- A background in graphic design
- Experience using development software. e.g., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Screenflow
- Experience creating and analyzing xAPI statements
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.