Location: Charlotte, NC, United States
Job Family Range: 67700.00 - 144000.00
Requisition ID: 2908
DescriptionSnap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
The Senior Manager of Demand Generation creates B2B opportunities for new customer growth and reports to the VP of Lifecycle Marketing and Operations. They will be responsible for initiatives to drive this growth from strategy to execution with their team. This position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong judgment, curiosity, and adaptability. The Senior Manager of Demand Generation will collaborate with various business teams to execute campaigns and projects in a timely fashion. The role will focus on driving short-term revenue from first-time buyers and delivering quality, long-term partners to increase the lifetime value of Snap One’s business relationships.
• Serve as the primary lead to develop strategic and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns that drive leads, are frequently optimized, and support operational business objectives.
• Responsible for end-to-end execution of B2B customer onboarding funnel from acquiring prospects to nurturing leads, completing applications, and driving customer spending.
• Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns for each stage of the onboarding process, which may include paid search, email, social, display, video, direct mail, events, etc.
• Build strategy and continuously refine the marketing mix for the best results.
• Utilize data-driven approach and tracking of performance by channel and work with cross- functional teams to drive implementation of effective campaigns.
• Lead and own reporting on the data accuracy and support marketing leadership to support continued improvement and benchmarking against KPIs.
• Understand the customer’s journey and technical process of new customer onboarding and can support driving demand for the organization through omnichannel marketing campaigns.
• Lead and empower the Partner Activation team as they conduct outbound prospecting and drive applications through direct call and email campaigns.
• Work closely with Sales leadership to implement and optimize acquisition strategies that generate qualified leads and increase the sales pipeline.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working in Marketing in a related role responsible for campaign management, lead and demand gen marketing automation
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a team of hybrid and remote contributors
• B2B marketing experience
• Experience with oversight of demand-generation programs
• Experience with marketing automation systems
• Demonstrated experience working in a data-driven role
• Demonstrated ability to partner effectively within a team and organization, working well cross-functionally and ability to form strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Previous experience in consumer electronics
• Experience working in partnership with a Sales organization
• Experience using Braze
• Experience using Salesforce
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and PowerBI
• Working knowledge of Meta Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager