Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Agent will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone or Live Chat communication to our partners predominantly in the UK. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. The Technical Support agent will partner with various departments in the UK, USA and other regional offices to establish point of resolution until complete satisfaction for our Partner, and the homeowner.
If you are a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter then this role is for you! Join a growing team that leads our industry in excellent customer support in Home Automation.
- Work within our technical support team, answer enquiries from our Partners installing our products. Support is provided via phone, Live Chat or occasionally via email
- Collaborate with the product development team and provide feedback when necessary through defect reports
- Suggest knowledge base articles for our tech support knowledge base to our HQ Team
- Participate in product Beta testing and provide feedback
- Technical Community (Forum) posting and monitoring
- Work towards set KPIs set out by the Technical Support Manager
- Experience in troubleshooting technical products (Home Automation, Surveillance, and/or Networking IP products)
- Experience working with AV and home automation equipment
- Control4, PCNA Qualification or Similar Home Automation system knowledge, qualifications or industry experience
- Previous call centre or technical support role experience
- CCNA, Network+ Or equivalent industry network qualifications
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.