Snap One is a leading manufacturer and exclusive source of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. We believe that life’s better when everything works together, and the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Reporting to the Commercial Market Director, the Commercial Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical sales and project design support to our internal sales account managers and external customers (Pro AV/IT integration partners). The Sales Engineer seeks to understand the Integrator’s project needs, provide consultative trainings on products, assisting in system designs, building project BOMs, advising on best practices as well as cross-selling adjacent products lines. They will work closely with the Commercial Sales Account Managers in the assigned territory to drive revenue. This will be a key role in the Commercial Sales Organization focused on Partner Productivity, Revenue Growth, Control, Audio Video and Surveillance Project Design, and Training.
- Support Commercial Sales Managers in facilitating technical sales conversations with accounts to ensure Partners have a complete understanding of Snap One’s product lines, technical capabilities, setup fundamentals, and best practices.
- Assist Partners with system designs for Audio, Video, Networking, Surveillance, Infrastructure, and Control systems, including line drawings and BOMs.
- Facilitate new product category adoption through technical sales discussions, product demonstrations, and first-time setup assistance.
- Provide Tier 2 product training as needed for key accounts.
- Clearly communicate the value of Snap One’s product offerings and the ability to find opportunities to connect products to applications in driving sales.
- Manage initiatives and projects within the business that are technical in nature and drive results for the commercial team.
- 3+ Years’ experience in designing and installing AV and IT systems, including surveillance
- CTS certifications (required within 1 year of employment)
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Teams
- Ability to travel when required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a customer facing sales or technical sales support role
- CTS-D certification
- Dante Certified
- SDVoE Certified
- CompTIA CORE A+ or greater
- XTEN or similar software design experience
- Control4 or PCNA certified
- Advanced Control4 training and certifications
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.